Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Obamacare and Another SPECTACULAR day

CA in Oct. is wonderful!  It may be my favorite mo. Today it was in the 80's.  Tomorrow it may get hotter in the 90's, but generally it's perfect.  In fact I am going camping at Kirk Creek in Big Sur the week of Oct 15th.  Unfortunately fir the first time in 20 yrs. I know about no fires are allowed.  This spectacular site hangs on a cliff face overlooking the Pacific.  The views are unbelievable.at night especially, the sound of the waves breaking is very soothing.  I make sure I go at least once a year. Every single time I get near I repeat " I can't believe I don't make it a point to get down here more often,". This place is so sacred, such a boost for the spirit.  You cannot fail to be uplifted.  I used to go alone.  Lately I've brought friends.  This one ha s a lantern and inflate able mattress that makes sleeping much more comfortable.

Fortunately I got all the car stuff done today.  My friend David took me and picked me up from the garage so I made breakfast.  We shopped.  Then he cut up the pineapple.  I made red potatoes with onion, mushrooms and red peppers and scram pled eggs.  I was going to make sausage too, but he didn't want any.    It was nice to spend time with him.  It's bee a long time.  We both used wo work as librarians at SJPLIbrary.

I'll save it for the breakfast burritos we'll take camping.

I got a lot more red peppers today.  I need to roast or grill several to incorporate in pasta, humus and keep them for winter.  I inhale them.  They are absolutely delicious, suc h a treat.

I picked up a new client in Santa Clara County.  As soon as the contract is signed, I'll start.

I also took this survey by a lens  company.  This is the 2nd survey I've done.  The first was on hybrid and electric cars.

I received the missing MRI l s film for my worker's comp claim today.  Since it was done in Jan. Of 2009  it should be covered under discovery.  My back has been really painful lately.  I am fine for short periods then I need to rest the muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment