Sunday, October 13, 2013

Conceeded

"Americans who think and read are patriots of the first order." Barbara Kingsolver,

I finally gave in around 3 and took a 10 mg. tab of hydrocodone 10/325.  Now I feel better. A dose that dose a that big makes me fly a bit.  Good drugs and I finally got refills on Thursday.  These were filled in 2010, so expired a bit, but hey still have some"juice", or efficacy. Now, I feel better but drowsy.  All during the last 24 hrs. Or so I've been taking these.  Usually I can read but these stronger ones had me drowsing most of the afternoon.

I finally spoke  with J on the phone not just texts.  That helped.  I knew he'd been busy and so have I, but I wanted to spend some time with him this weekend.  He was making some soup and completing some drawings.

I discovered web radio. I love it.  Prior to this I'd feed c/d's in my laptop.  My multi changer c/d player stopped working.i need to replace it, among other things....like kitchen cabinets, counters, lightening, MBR floor and new double ovens.  Then lighting fixture's in the entry, portch and over the dining room table.  I'd like a rug under the table too.  My family room needs a lot too. I could replace my furniture to the family room, get the love seat and cough recovered, replace the carpets in the living Tom, MBR and guest room.  I'd like cream Berber r carpeting in the living room.

I'm really tempted to take this money and go to Australia and New Zealand, stopping in Samoa on the way.  Actually, I think United flies non stop to Sydney. I want to start swimiming again so I can dive their on the Great Barrier Reef.
Other places on my bucket list are Machu Pichu, Greece,Turkey, Rome, Costa Rica y Beliez.

I roasted a butternut squash, a spaghetti squash, an eggplant to purée with roasted garlic and onion, baba grouch.  It's so good to spread on crackers or bread or use as a veg. dip or in pasta.






No comments:

Post a Comment