Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bad lower back

I am in agony.  I got a massage last night too.  My mobility is so limited.  I couldn't get off the toilet without help.  I've been popping the last of my hydrocodone and flexeril, a muscle relaxer as if they were candy. 20 mg. in 6 hrs.  I've been flying, but it's allowed me to move and sleep.

Despite the time I spent at home, I spent another 4 hrs.. At the library today.  I finitshed  off  my applications, copied letters off, gathered transcripts, credentials.  It takes so long to put things together. Usually they want everything like Evergreen.

I am so glad I didn't have to cook!

Heating up is a all I can manage.

I may make a quiche with ham, spinach eggs and mushrooms. crustless.  I put Dijon in it too.  That made it wonderful.

Making everything ahead and just heating up is earlier in camping too.

Jack forgot his French press, so since I had packed coffee for him that we took from our stay at the Sonoma Mission Inn last year, I grabbed some filters so he could make coffee.  He didn't realize it made a 4 cup pot and made one very strong cup of coffee.  Then I told him it was for 4 cups.  I could' imagine he used it all.  I was making my tea and showed him the qty. in my tea bag and told him I've seen coffee bags done the same way and that was the quantity he needed to use.  We drove to the store in Lucia which one day we wasn't to stay in the cliff hugging cabins, but for now, we have an occasional lunch or dinner and got coffee for $3.25 a cup, free refills.  This time he got some of the pumpkin spice coffee creamer he loves for his morning coffee.  He was so sweet and brought me a cup of tea in the tent while I slept in.  He made coffee, a fire and an hr. later when I was up and ready for it, the tea was still too hot in my insulated cup.
Most people get a hot beverage and drink it right away.  I need to let it cool a lot first.

2 comments: