Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 2

Well I think today went a bit better.  I still have a lot to do to gat these 6th graders learn some respect and do what we are there for, to learn.  I went in a bit early, mailed off my settlement papers.  I left them on the table in the lounge.  Fortunately they were still there and I put them in the mail.

I made some copies with this machine, but it seems I fight  with it every day. I jam it often.  I have a lot of work to cover. In three days, they have had two quizzes and 2 tests. I finally found the 6th gr. ELAC book.  I had been using a 7th grade copy I found yesterday.  I still want to teach them something and stop having to focus on their behavior.  I know the troublemakers by name.

There was a meeting too after school. I unfortunately missed it.   I made up a test and copied it.
Driving home it was all I could do that before I jammed it too.  The machine hates me.  That' s how you say it in Spanish.  It jammed on me.
I kept nodding off, falling asleep at stop lights.  I did stop and return a shawl at UPS.

My back is bothering  me a lot.  I've been taking a of drugs.  It does spasm and I have to

 I know if I have to raise my voice I've lost control.  My blood pressure goes up too.  They are testing me.






No comments:

Post a Comment