Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Costco


There are no camping stoves left at Costco.  They are showing Christmas stuff.  I got a few other things like shrimp, a chicken for dinner and we came back here to eat.  We had that with veggies and brown rice. I get, tp, liter some flea goop for Lacy, some detergent and occasionally a few other things.  The mushrooms and asparagus looked good.  It's the first time I bought organic raisins!  I use a lot of them though.

I was cooking red peppers, onion and zucchini, and went out to put some things into the compost bin and tripped over a knee high filled, large clay pot and took a nose dive.  I hit the cobblestones on my r knee.  My shin is bruised.  I let out a yell! Lacy just watched.    Poor me!  I laid there brushed the dirt off, pushed myself up, scraped the dirt and pot shards back. Yow!  That was painful.   I put the stuff in the compost bin and went back inside, feeling sorry for myself.

I went over to Micaela's to wait for the rug men.  I only expected to be there till 4.  I was there until she got back at 5.  I made some oatmeal raisin cookies for Rosemary's birthday, she's 14.  We had bundtletts, I still don't like their red velvet, it has choc. chips in it?!  The lemon were good though. My fave is carrot.  I got one for my birthday.  Not as good as my own, but close!

I cooked Brussels sprouts and an artichoke.  I also fixed the beets I got at the farmer's market Sunday.  I forgot them and the water boiled away, so they and the pan got a bit burned.
I've got to stop doing that.  I went into the kitchen to turn off the artichoke before we went to Costco. It was on when I came back!

I watched the start of Doc Martin last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment