Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beautiful day to walk!

This Oct. is so spectacular.  I went for a long walk with my friend Micaela.  Her dog Vinnie is always eager to go.  I just need to do that everyday and get my b.p. back down.

On the way home I stopped at a new place, Arujo's taqueria Micaela recommended, for a carnitas burrito for Jack and tacos for me.  Boy were they good.  It sure beat super taqueria! I won't go back there with so many other options near me.  It was so nice to see Jack again. He's called a lot, but I wanted to see him.
He said he thought I'd be sick of him after three days camping! We had a day off in between and  I wanted some time with all the "modcon's", modern conveniences we take for granted like hot water, lights, couches and being able to control the temp.



No comments:

Post a Comment