Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday, a day of leisure...LOL, maybe, partially

I got up and went to the farmers market early.  Afterwards, I tried a shortcut and got lost going into school to drop things off. I met whe co principal, Reena, who have me her keys.  She was having a meeting with Barbara, her co administrator.  On the way to my classroom, I drove in, and by a young high school boy, who I asked if he would help me unload the car.  Fortunately he did.  I hung up some decorations, language charts, calendar, and organized a drawer, some papers and folders.  There is more to do and take in including a microwave and coffee pot, but it was good to get a little bit started.  Tomorrow it begins.  After 3 hrs I came home exhausted.
I collected my mail which my neighbor collected while we were gone last week. I can't believe they didn't bring it by.  I went over yesterday, but the family of 2 parents, 3 kids, an aunt and uncle lead busy lives.  There are at least 3 cars.  They have cousins over and two tiny dogs.
I unpacked, opened my packages and mail, took a muscle relaxer, a pain killer and collapsed.

That doesn't bode well for going back to work full time.  I foresee lots of afternoon naps.

With the help of drugs I felt much better in an hr and a half.  I got a massage this afternoon which helped a lot too.  Good hands, good conversation and dinner was a lovely agenda.

By the time dinner was done, kitchen cleaned, floors moped, bed changed and clothes washed I was in hurt again.
I just tool another pill or two. That should help me sleep well.  I scheduled a wake up call, my alarm clock no longer can be set.  I need to get another.


No comments:

Post a Comment