Monday, October 21, 2013

Dancing with the Stars

I love this show.
"I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude." Henry David Thoroug

I rushed off to meet my student, Austin, to find out he was not in school today and did not show up for our tutoring.  I did get to see the h.s. Library though.  Since he has now missed 2 sessions, I have to wait to hear from the social worker to proceed,  our session for tomorrow is on hold.

His special ed and math teacher told me he was excited about learning to read.  It's great to be excited, but you have to show up.  I did.

Last night after this nice walk with Micaela, she recommended a new taco place.  I got carnitas @ Artujas's.  They were delicious.

Gas is up to $3.54.

I blanked out, slept in and didn't check my calendar today.  As a consequence, I missed a Dr. apt. today.  Fortunately, it is being rescheduled.


No comments:

Post a Comment