Sunday, May 19, 2013

Term papers, footnotes and bibliographies

I thought I was done consulting term paper books by Kate Teribian, the MLA style Guide and Elements of Style.  I started a paper on World War One Women the other day, but spent an hr. or so starting the first paragraph, cover pg. prologue, bibliography and footnote page.  It takes a long time.  At least it's on the flash drive now.  Finding how to site articles, books, footnotes is confusing.  The librarian told me it's now online too.
I added another book and scanned some material.

I much prefer swimming, going to the farmers market for apricots and peaches. I did get some more asparagus.
 I got my first mango.  I'm going to make the curried shrimp recipe. I got this Mexican lime popcicle bar. That should have less calories than the $2.00 choc. gelato one. Half the price and calories I hope.

Tonight was taco night with John and Mad Men.  There is this new shredded lettuce stuff I got free with a purchase.  It is not something I'd buy.  The lettuce isn't romaine or iceberg and not crisp enough.  I also like crisp taco shells.
I've been making a lot of sun tea.


It seems like I'm running and need some down time for relaxation and don't have enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment