Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gas is up to $3.85 a gal.

It's been a rarity that I put $30. in the tank.  I was up reading late and this evening has to move 5 times to finish it without falling asleep.  Then when I could finally sleep it didn't happen.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around my writing topic.  I need to run down to the King library and pick up some books.

My finger is still sprained but better.  It doesn't seem to be affected by swimming. The water flows around it.  The ice packs still help.

Apricots appeared at the Farmer's Market Sunday, but now that I'm ready for more they weren't there yesterday.

I made another batch of oatmeal, cranberry cookies and added shaved chocolate on the 3rd doz. from my Schur's dark chocolate Easter bunny.  That one is my favorite though.  I traded the lady at the farmers market a shortbread for one regular, one choc. One of mine.  Next I have to ask her how she gets all her cookies flat.  She knew about the lower melting temp. Of the Schur's choc. Too. Once the ears are gone, it' hard to eat.  Gnawing is not my thing.  Even the Cuisinart had a hard time chopping up A 1/4 to 1/2 a cup.    I prefer milk chocolate and not solid.  Actually Lindt is good for snacking.  For that homemade, local chocolateer, he makes a a milk choc., caramel with sea salt that is heavenly.  Sees' stopped making milk patties, which is good, in one way, now I have no reason to go in there any more!


No comments:

Post a Comment