Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Massage

All the sudden I see signs everywhere for massage.  There are foot massages, full body and variations in between at day spas and other storefronts.  With a section called Little Saigon nearby, I shouldn't be surprised.

All oiled up and smelling like lavender, yum! In my house, relaxed no rush...bliss. Lavender truly is a stress reducer aromatherapy.  My skin is so dry it just sucked it up.

"Do that little bit of good where you are, it's those little it's of good collectively that overwhelm the world". Desmond Tutu

I don't know why kale is the super food.  It's not my favorite. I can almost fake myself into believing it's spinach, not quite though, it' not as sweet.

I think in addition to the rash on my arms that seems to be hearing, I may have pink eye.

Fortunately,  I got my laptop fixed!  That landscapr to portrait flip took forever.  Then there are all these easy messages on the web!  I looked in Word help but not  on the web till my trusty French mktg./techie suggested that in 2 sec.!
I usually think to Google these things!  I've found  it before in help though.  I spent wy to much time trying to fix it.







No comments:

Post a Comment