Tuesday, May 14, 2013

100,000 fitness points onto the black level

Today my classes and activities took me to the black level.  Happy to graduate from the brown, even though my tsirt is burgundy.  I was stopped cold despite the machine going off because they are temporarily out of t shirts, so much for my instant gradification anyway.  I work out for me not the t shirt, mostly!
I am starting to see a difference in muscle tone.  I'm feeling development in my arms and thighs.  After my laps, which are increasing too, I often take the time in my cool down just to float.  It's so replacing, meditative.  I didn't have a chance to float today after my swim and feel the difference in the serenity.  I think too some just swim for a certain time not just counting the laps.  If I could see the clock better I might time myself to note progress.  Today seemed to take at least an hr. and I felt like I was swimming fate.  Some days, I'm done in 15 min.

I did some research on the Manhattan project today.  Pretty fascinating. I am looking for a video on Khan Academy or utube.  I saw one on the history channel.

My emails are not loading correctly and I can't get to them.  I need to go into Apple.  I think I fixed it!

My lawyer on my worker's comp case hasn't called.  I have a hearing on the 30th.  I think Kerry Hames is pretty worthless re getting back to me.  The bottom line, no money to be made.  Time to post an online review.  This is the disposition in the settlent of my worker's comp. case on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment