Monday, May 6, 2013

Headhunters

It's an apt description.  I have one from Oracle hovering. Climber.com too would like to get in on the action.

I seem to have gotten a rash, perhaps from the pool on each arm.  My skin is dry and I am having a warm lavender stone massage after I finish swimming and showering.  I actually got it done in 15 min. Today, granted I walked out with no moisturer and my hair not yet combed.  I got those done in the car on the drive.

Time was tight so I even packed a lunch. A Greek yogurt, oatmeal, raisin cookie and ice tea.
I worked for 2 hrs. this morning doing an online resume and two hrs. This afternoon.  That's about my limit.


I thought about volunteering at the library teaching ESL or citizenship.  The problem is they want 6 mo. or one year.  There were times that would work, but the future is hard to see.

Do you think it would be better to know the future or not?  Would you rather know?

"The secret of success in life is to be ready for opportunity when it comes."  Earl of Beconsfield
" Men's best successes come after their disappointments."  Henry Ward Beecher

It's gotten so chilly.

My blood pressure has dropped dramatically with the increase of daily exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment