Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sleep wonderful sleep


I love my sleep, my bed, pillow, sheets, everything.  I do wish my new matress was a thermarest v. on line sealy.  it isn't the same.  I was dreaming of swimming and scrabble last night!  It happens whenever you are absorbed in something new. The mind works over time to figure things out.  The same happens when I swim.  I work out problems, remember things on my shopping list, just let the brain idle,  There is always something to fill it.

I have 2 big bags of clothes, linen, shoes to clear out of here.  Fortunately, if I can get it to the curb they will pick it up.  I was up early, slept in and then finished some garage things.  I didn't get into the pool until 3:30 -5.  It was nice to get a later start.  I got a red, 50,000 fitness point t shirt today which was a nice reward.

  I came home to the Gardener in the garage!  He also trimmed my lemon tree dramatically.  I have bee wanting to do that dramatically for a long time.  Each year I hack at it but he really pruned it.  I have lemons galore.  I'll have to take some to the food bank.
It's nice to have all the bushes trimmed back too.

It was nice to have a relaxing evening.  My arms ache and I'm exhausted.  The weather has been perfect in the low 80's every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment