Sunday, April 21, 2013

Aqua zumba

I like that class but it is hard after swimming laps.  My arms felt like they were going to fall off.  I like the land Zumba class be tater but the water version offers less stress.
It's offered so early on a Sat.

Afterwards, I got some shrimp for a stir fry tonight.  I came home for a few minutes then went. Gfor an eye exam and to pick out glasses.  I can't believe how expensive they were.
I think there is a huge markup in the eye glass industry and it's a rip off.

After getting up so early, I grabbed a nap.  I got up in time for dinner.  I picked up a bah Minh earlier from a new place I discovered.  The man was so nice, he came me one for Jack and 2 garlic rolls for free.  we will be back.

For dinner I made tea, iced, i need to plant and get some mint; and put out imperial rolls as appetizers.  Yum!  Afterwards, we stir fried shrimp marinated earlier in soy, cilantro, jalapeños, rice wine, fish sauce, rice vinegar and then sautéed 2 kinds of mushrooms, garlic, ginger, shrimp,  yellow and red peppers, sugar snap peas and daikon.  I made some brown rice.  It was quick and delicious.

With only water I gained 2 lbs.  it's water weight.  Fluxuations like that happen.  That's why you weigh once a week.  I drank a whole bottle of water.  That was 2 lbs. easy.  In addition to Zumba, I'm starting a body flow, body pump, group cycling, yoga and yogalastics class.  I need to work in a core conditioning class too.  The dance class interests me too.  Now they have ballroom, but I like salsa, mambo and samba.

Tonight is the t.v. Trifecta.  First at 6 is Mad Men, followed by Hallmark movie, the Midwives, then Selfridge's on PBS. I'll take left overs over to John's to watch on the bid screen and cable.
We like our tube time as much as our walks.  He' comming to the gym with me as a 3 day guest.
I pretty much so my thing, so I'm not sure how he'll take to me swimming for an hr.  hopefully he will find other things to do. I haven't even been in the weight room, the courts, cycling in the main equipment room Is limited to the treadmill and cycling so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment