Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pool closed

The capacity was exceeded by rug rats and although the lap lanes were empty apparently only x number of people can be in the pool at one time so each lifeguard can watch a certain number.  They were taking names for a list!  So much for skipping the morning to relax and cruising in later!
Next time I will call first!  I found out it was kid's fitness day, that's why the place was overrun my kids.

I'll have to take my shoes so I can go to the treadmill or bike.  That's 3 bags of gym gear in the car.... Another of reusable bags, the earthquake kit, and the emergency road kit.  Should I throw in a sleeping bag too or just an emergency space blanket or 2?

On the positive side, the first corn from CA is here.

Next, my blood pressure is down to 180/   .

I'm going to see the acres of bearded iris at Nola's iris gardens today.  Nola's Iris gardens, is so cool, way up on Sierra Rd.  I met Michela there off Piedmont and Berreyesa Rd.  we almost bought our first house near her off Penetencia Creek Rd.  there is a walking path over there too.  She said, the property value would be over a million by now! Hindsight!  After seeing her tiny 2 bedroom apt., she has I felt so sorry for her!  Not only goes she have to do with crazy D, but he wants spousal support, claiming inability to work, destituteness and whatever else but her circumstances are greatly reduced after her tenure with him.

I have been fortunate indeed.

I went over to watch Mad Men, then after dinner, rushed home for The Midwives,  Selfridge's and a mystery.  Sunday, is very busy.  There was a brush fire and emergency EMS  on the way over and back.  They were busy too!

I need to do Zumba and swim, today there was a cor conditioning class and a cycling class.


No comments:

Post a Comment