Friday, April 19, 2013

Progress

After a sellar start in Jan. A sick Feb, and a pretty good March, I've actually lost 15 lbs.  I finally have a good scale to use at the gym.  I thought I was feeling a difference in my clothes.  It's about time!  I thought I just wasn't doing it right and had to step up the exercise and consistency, which I do, but, I'm glad to see some progress.  I do track my exercise and food online on Fast track.  That helps too.
I'm determined to get another t shirt.

I need to find my swimming cap too.  Washing it every day after swimming and that chlorine is hard on it and my skin.  Today, I put on sun screen.  My skin just drinks up the moisture.  There are so many products.
I got a massage tonight which helped, body and spirit.  It really helped to have swim cap and goggles.  My arms are so sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment