Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bathing suits!

When did the price of suits to swim in get so high? I understand if it's a fancy lay in the sun, look beautiful suit, but I'm talking about the ones you swim laps every day!  There are some pretty ones out there with support and comfort, wide straps and good construction.  The fabrics seem to be different.  After not swimming for 2 yrs, my laps are clumsy and it's hard for me to share a lane.  My arms are so weak!  I felt them after the garage but yow swimming laps they ache. I need to find my goggles.  My eyes sting.  I forgot how many towels I need two and a third maybe, a robe and I like one to stand and sit on. There were too many kids and it was too crowded and too loud.  Once I had one taken from my car.  I liked that one.  I'd like more than one.

No to get my body in one and go! Get up, suit up and head to the pool, don't think, Jusy go do it every morning!  Once the routine starts it's easier. I need to go befor the kids come at 3.

I made some whole wheat berry bread this morning.  Again, my whole wheat flout was growing spider mites or what ever.  Another bag bites the dust. It doesn't keep for long.  It needs an air tight container too. Staying in the bag and another plastic bag isn't enough.  That bread is great!  I find it impossible to resist hot bread.  I cut into it every time.

I made a pot of split pea soup.  I have to remember to soak the peas overnight regardless of what the bag says.  Otherwise they remain hard.  This time I puréed them just to try and get them smooth.
Unfortunately, the texture in the food processor is wrong.  Now at least it's better.

I need another blender....and juicer. The juicer will be my 3rd.  This time better be more heavy duty.  I am hard on my appliances, and most things.



No comments:

Post a Comment