Thursday, January 10, 2013

Presents

Have you ever had someone in your life so special that they take note of the little things you may need and just get them?  I am constantly in receipt if things like a dustpan and brush, non stick pans, a soup pot, dish cleaners, a spatula, BBQ starter, things he notices, and makes note of that he thinks I need and just brings them, copper cleane...maybe in addition to thoughtfulness it's an indication of the state of my house and housekeeping skills.  Yikes!  
  They just appear.  It's nice but I want iris's, roses, or sunflowers too!
These things last longer and mark a very thoughtful person.

I always avoided RSP classes for I thought the students would be more unruly. Instead the class sizes have been smaller and there is an aide to help me through math. These classes are for slower students.

The two boys I tutor and I went over essays and vocab.  Mostly we talked tonight, an unusual thing of meat production, the war in Vietnam and Iran.
Then they told me they thought I was in high school in the 1930's and I clobbered them! We talked about Kennedy and the 1960's, King and Pope John, assignations and the stupid Taliban and destruction of the ancient Buddah's in Afghanistan.  From an exhausted, knackered state that was energizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment