Friday, January 18, 2013

Gunther's

Today I met John for a pre-walk lunch at this great German deli/cafeteria/diner/cafe.  The food is so good! We both got a corned beef sandwich on rye with a super Kosher spear and I got a piece of outstanding apple strudel and a roasted turkey sandwich with cranberry on wheat to go.  Then we explored the shopping center across the street and found a new cafe for breakfast.

We moved over to the Los Gatos Trail for a lovely hr. walk in 68 degree sunshine.  We've both felt the unaccustomed muscles yesterday.  Today was our third sojourn.  It feels so good to work, be outdoors, exercise and visit.

I went in to have my r arm x-rayed. It's sore and weak.  Next I'll go in for the results of my TB test. looks neg.  I'll have  new report to turn in to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment