Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trying to keep up

I need to grade papers and record them, do lesson plans and give them a week ahead to the admin. Tomorrow, there are scantron tests.
Today I got a computer.  It hooks up to the Promithius board.  Grades and conferences are this week too.
I'm so ready to go at 3 I almost fall asleep grading papers or driving home. A pill and nap is a must upon hitting the door.  I worked all weekend too.
I gave a test in history.  No one could do it.  They are used to open book tests.  I gave it again open book and they still complain they can't find the answer.
During class they don't pay attention.  I'm not too old to expect that. When did every kid have to have a pass to pee?
I also have a class of marginal English students who all require a special plan. A whole lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment