Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday, relaxation, finally!

Amazingly I made it through the first week! Congratulations to me!  I deserve it for service above and beyond...I hope they may have gotten straightened out a bit.  They are still acting out so they try to see how much they can get away with.  The student v teacher war continues.  After 6 others I can see how they are trying to take advantage if they can. Making spit balls, throwing airplanes, making gestures behind my back.  It sounds like animal house.  It can be but they can also do well.  They just need a routine.

I slept in a bit this morning, had my cup of tea leisurely along with my oatmeal with raspberries and blueberries.  I've got to keep those antioxidants coming in.  Believe it or not my favorite raspberries have more antioxidants in them.  I always thought it was blueberries. I'm taking a med. That makes my mouth so dry it's hard to swallow.

I thought I'd make some beef stew.  The enchiladas I made held me for last week.  I'm going to hit the .99 store too.  They have produce and a lot of items the other one doesn't.  Lacy can get her treats! Then we can hit the falafel drive inn for dinner.  I went to the dollar store before Halloween.  There were some great costumes.  I just wore my orange jump suit, not like prison, but a pinafore/jumpsuit with crossing straps, and a white shell underneath and a long sleeve shirt in a plaid to match.  It looked good in the Coldwater Creek catalog but less in real life.  That's a lot of orange.

I need to make up a history test for Mon. then a study guide for the next chapter.  Then the only other thing is to grade the vocabulary texts for ELA, my lowest class. Stephanie, who speaks no English got an 80.  I make up a completely different lesson plan for her.

It will be nice to focus on other things.

We went to the Fafallel Drive Inn.  I love that place. I get a fafallel salad and two extra pitas.  That makes 3 pita sandwiches if I add some of my lettuce, tomatoe. and cucumber.  It is so fresh and delicious.
Afterwards, we went to the .99 store.  They were low on stock, when I was here last, they had onion and bannanas.  Today though they had snap peas, shallots, cooking oil spray, but oil. Fun! No ominous though.






No comments:

Post a Comment