Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween!

The kids were so cute and excited and hard to control.  We agreed to postpone their tests and prep for Fri.  They were on a sugar high.  I had moments of silent working.  AgAin though big mouth Yessenia, even after 2 talks with her mom and assigning her detention today neither she or Julian went.
I have other teachers offering to take her in.  When she left class was better.  We had a brunch at school today.  I made a strata.  Most bought and brought stuff.

Today was without any pills.  I took some when I  got home.  I have these horrible back scasm's.  Today is dia de Los muertos.  I have to be tough enough to control these classes.

I wonder how these kins will do on their tests?  So far their quizzes are not good and I would think just by listing you would know the country studied is India not CA!

I slept through the alarm this morning.  I woke at 7:30 and flew out of here.

When the kids are gone I feel like I've survived the wars. They are stealing things from my desk.
Markers, pens and pencils go missing.

They were on a pre collection sugar high.

No comments:

Post a Comment